Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Much Needed Update

Soooo ... I have obviously not posted for a little while. I have been out enjoying my summer, enjoying my friends, enjoying my life AND taking lots of pictures (by the way, "I love my life!"). I think it is time for an update - find a comfortable chair and put your feet up because this may take longer than expected.

In late June I got to hang out with my dear friend, Chelsea. We spent some much needed time together while walking the beach. The best part of the night was when I found a frisbee (a.k.a. "Totally Colorful Disc") laying on the sand. I had just been at Target earlier that day looking for a frisbee to keep in my car and they did not have any. But I found one! (it's the little things in life)




Later in the week, we had a sort of "going away bowling night" for Sean. At the end of the night we said our goodbyes and sent Sean off to Washington (but not before stopping at Denny's for a late night snack!).








I also celebrated a few birthdays during the month of June. The first was Pastor Myles' birthday ... we all know his birthday would not be complete without a science experiment! Below, you can see him making "homemade" ice cream (last picture shows the final product).






We also celebrated Danielle's birthday. Our first stop was Baskin Robbins and then we topped it off with a walk down the beach at Del Mar.












This is Nicole and I attempting to take a picture of us jumping ... the attempts were many and the final feeling of success was incredible.







More Photos To Come ...

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

Great pictures but they make me miss everyone! Who's that cutie couple on the bowling night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home