Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Ice Cream Man

In America, we determine the length of our seasons by whether or not a little mole-like creature sees his shadow (stop for one second and just think about how weird that is)

Although San Diego is a part of America, we do things differently. Our seasons are not determined by an animal but by the arrival of the Ice Cream Man and his faithful truck. I am here to announce that just minutes ago the Ice Cream Man stopped by for his first official visit of the year - he arrived with his beat up truck blaring a loud nursery rhyme for all to hear. I think Phil is wrong ... SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

3 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger joy said...

You know how God can ask you to do something completely beyond your limits or ideas that you would have never even given thought to without divine intervention?

Sometimes, when I read your posts, it reminds me of the mind of God and His seemingly out of nowhere ideas.

So, my friend, in more ways than one, you have the mind of Christ.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Robbie Conrad said...

I agree with Joy, and that ice cream man scares me - I'm just being honest (in case he reads this).

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jael said...

When I was a kid, this was my dream job! (I'm actually not kidding at all!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home