Monday, January 02, 2006

Old Friends, Fish Tacos, Narnia and Coffee

Last week, I finally got to see The Chronicles of Narnia with some old friends from church/high school. It was so much fun hanging out and catching up. And we all enjoyed meeting Belinda's fiancée (we approve, Belinda). Narnia was great ... the best part was a Christian man that sat right behind us. He gave constant commentary to his young daughter throughout the movie (in a very deep voice) and then he would give a loud belly laugh (like Santa Claus) when the movie made any reference to Christ. It was great!

I finally got a card for my new digital camera, so I was excited to take pictures of the event. Enjoy!


Fiona Opening the Memory Card Package (with teeth & nailclippers)


Fiona, Peter and Deidre


Brandon and Belinda - Happily Engaged


Fiona and Belinda Compare the Size of Their Mouths


Fiona at Rubio's


Pondering Life While at Rubio's


Fiona and I Waiting for the Film to Start


A Lovely Face from Ryan


Deidre and I at Starbucks


Our Attempt to Use the Timer on My New Camera

3 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, jenny. i snatched some of your photos ... sorry, man!

fiona

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger joy said...

aw, those are some splendid individuals. I'm bummed I missed that shin dig. that picture of ryan is eye-opening and alarming...so funny!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jael said...

Awww, cool pictures friend. Glad you liked the movie. Love ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home