Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Grandma


I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate my grandma ("Grammy"). She is SO amazing! I got to spend an evening with her last week, and it was so enjoyable. Grammy never turns down a meal (especially if it is at Olive Garden). I appreciate her love for food.

She is such a faithful, faithful woman - faithful to her family and faithful to God. And she loves God and His Word SO stinkin' much! Everytime I see her she tells me about a scripture she has been studying. And she constantly reminds me how good God is and how he always takes care of her. Her life and her testimony are inspiring.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - so the lake's already full again!?

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

The lake was emptied earlier in the winter, and then the snow melted and filled it up again. Robbie called last night and said it is snowing again.

PS: Who are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home