Friday, January 06, 2006

Back to Childhood

I went for an invigorating swim at the Westwood Club on Tuesday night. It's amazing how a short swim in a body of water makes you feel like a child again! While backstroking across the pool, I remembered times that I had swam in various rivers, lakes and and hotel pools with Robbie. Where did the time go?

Well, I went out to Denny's with some old friends last night before they headed back to college. It's also amazing how Denny's seems to bring out the child in everyone ... after sitting for no more than ten minutes, we managed to fill Nic's water glass with sugar packets, forks, knives, straws, napkins, a penny and the entire pepper shaker (while he was in the bathroom, of course). This was funny when I came to Denny's in high school ... and for some reason, it is still funny five years later.
I wonder if we will ever grow up (hopefully not).

Peter the Equestrian and Dave the Lard Bomb Extraordinaire
(wait until you see Dave's photos!)




Ryan D. Cannibal and His Tasty "Friend" Nic

3 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger joy said...

I would just like to state for the record that you used the word "invigorating" in this post.

That is all.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

For the record ... I only used the word ONCE and I did not combine it with words like: powerful and electrifying.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Next time Julia ... or maybe a round of miniature golf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home