Saturday, January 07, 2006

Murder Mystery



I, Eddie R. Guile ("Socks" for short) met up with Torchy, Ernie, Silky, Scoops, Billy, Harrow and Molly to solve a case involving the mysterious murder of Hal Cappone. Our conversations lasted throughout the night until a conclusion was finally drawn and one of us was convicted as Cappone's killer. Unfortunately, I can't give you any more information, but I think these pictures will speak for themselves.

Eddie(myself) and Ernie


Billy the Star Pitcher


Harrow the District Attorney


Scoops (journalist for the Chicago Trumpet) and Billy


Torchy and Harrow


3 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger joy said...

women dressed up as men investigating murders...don't you think that's just a tad overdone, my friend?

:o)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Charlotte Leanna said...

what is this? im so confused.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

I did it so long ago that I don't even remember ... I think it is an option in the original set up of the blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home