Monday, January 23, 2006

Jowling with Ben -- Bowling with Jen

So ... I just spent time writing out a big long post, and then I somehow clicked out of the window and ended up erasing the entire thing. AHH! That is annoying. So, rather than retype the whole thing tonight, I think I will just share some great Jowling and bowling pictures with you that I took last week ... that way everyone gets a good laugh. Enjoy!

Ben and I Attempting to Jowl (I started laughing too soon)


A Successful Jowl from Ben and I


Another Good Jowl from Ben (it doesn't even look like him!)


My Best Jowl Yet (I still need to work on my technique)


Brittne Jowling


Katie Jowling (look at that neck!)


Tope Jowling (or maybe he is just singing)


And the Winner is ... Sean Pearson!



More photos from our exciting night of bowling ...















6 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Jael said...

What happened to the most exciting picture of all?????

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stinkin hysterical!!!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

Soooooo glad I opted out of the jowling! And I still get a good laugh out of everyone else. But hey---there's my foot in the bowling shoe...the one with the green laces...I'm the one wearing jeans.....Oh never mind!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

I'm sorry I didn't have a picture to post of you Nahela - but you're right ... that was your shoe! (I'm still waiting for a jowling picture of you)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

Ahhhhh....my identity revealed! Anyway, thanks for the Best KeepFast Ever! Next week we're doing donuts, bacon, and coffee so we can have a real BreakFast.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photos Jenny ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home