Sunday, October 08, 2006

enjoy the ride

One of my assignments from school this week was to do one thing for myself and then report it to the class. Some women bought a new shade of lipstick, while others bought an ice cream on the way home from work. I bought my favorite drink from Starbucks and sat outside and read a really good book for about an hour - it was great!

Sooo ... I am passing the assignment on to you now.
Go do something for yourself today and enjoy it!

PS: please post what you did in my comments

6 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Ben said...

I cleaned my room... it was great - it was starting to lean on the edge of disorganized and I just couldn't handle it anymore. ;)

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger joy said...

Going to Borders downtown with Charlotte the amazing!!! :o) And Charlotte will meet her husband...and I will read a Ted Dekker book.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I cleaned today too! ... it was very satisfying :)

Joy, did you actually go to Borders with Charlotte??

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Jael said...

Watched Magic of Ordinary Days, the one I watched with you a long time ago, and fell in love with Ray all over again. ahhh :) Good day. Also hung out with Jenelle in the jacuzzi.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger joy said...

You bet I did! We had soooo much fun!!!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Al said...

Ben, you freak!

Ahem - now for what I did last Saturday for myself:

I vaccuumed the house. Not necessarily because it needed it, but because I absolutely LOVE the streaks on the carpet. Nothing compares.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home