Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Dinner

I was quite tired and hungry after work today and was looking for a quick and tasty dinner ... I went with nachos. Nachos are delicious AND easy to make -- I melted the cheese, added the ground beef, sour cream, green onions and the special taco seasoning topping (makes them extra salty and spicy). I pulled the taco seasoning from the cupboard and sprinkled it on my delicious masterpiece . . . then I discovered I had actually been sprinkling ground cinnamon on top. I yelled, "NO! NO! NO!" and pounded my fist on the counter (until my parents asked me to stop).

3 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger joy said...

I probably would've still eaten it :o)

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Jimmy T said...

:o

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Jenny,
I can almost hear you saying "NO NO NO" in the way only you would say it...it is echoing in my ear right now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home