Saturday, September 02, 2006

Old Friends - New Memories


While Fiona was in town, Nic and I hung out with her for an evening ..... it was just like old times. Nic had been filming a movie for Generation Church Camp, so he was dressed as Jack Sparrow (the resemblance is uncanny!). We enjoyed walking the town (La Jolla) and watching people react to his costume - "hey look, that's Jack Sparrow" or "that guy looks like Johnny Depp" - it was great! Fiona was even lucky enough to get a picture with him.

Then we sat on a bench along the water and took some funny photos while sharing old memories. Here are some of our older photos from our high school days (days of braces and no fashion sense) along with some of our recent photos.







5 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! There it is. Living proof that guys and girls can be friends for a long time, stay in contact and never develop any awkward crushes on each other.......ah well, two out of three ain't bad.

Seriously though, you guys are my favoritist! (and I don't use that word often or lightly)

I love you both very very much!

-Next time we hang out I'm coming as Superman.

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, the above was Nic. I mean Jack.

I mean Nack.

-Nack

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times. Good times indeed.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Look how friggin' cute you guys were...and still are!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Emilie said...

Hey! That's my car! That red one! I knew you guys were galavanting around on my wheels (AND reading my diaries... NIC).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home