Saturday, November 12, 2005

No More Math!

I have often discussed the possibility of creating some sort of petition that would ban mathematics in our public school systems forever. I am fully convinced that math class prohibition would substantially benefit the morale of our country.

While sitting through another Wednesday night algebra class, I began to write out the details of this petition. After several revisions, I decided it was time to propose my ideas to Nicole (my Flat mate). She too thought it was a brilliant plan, however, she came to one discouraging conclusion … how would one count the number of petition signatures if he or she did not take an elementary math class?

That's a good question ... but I'm not giving up! Who's with me?

6 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenny, you're a hottie

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenny, i think you're hot

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenny, have i mentioned that you define "hotness"? i'm serious. look it up in the dictionary.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your mom's math

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger joy said...

"I love watching weird people...its so fulfilling!"
-a quote by Jenny Lynne Conrad

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

It really is fulfilling! I am convinced that the weirdest people are the ones who own dogs - or maybe just the ones who frequent the dog park (and that does not include me). Honestly, everyone should come with me sometime so I can prove my point!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home