Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Joy of Jowling


Before Robbie (see photo) left for Joshua, he taught us how to do this incredible thing called "jowling" in which you shake your head vigorously from side to side while relaxing your face muscles. Someone then takes a picture . . . and we all get a good laugh.

We decided to try jowling at Robbie’s going-away dinner and I recently saw that the results had been posted on my friend, Fiona's, "My Space" site. I am working on acquiring a few more photos (so look for updates), but in the meantime, I have posted several from Fiona's site for you to enjoy. Let me know who you think had the best jowling results. And if you really want a good laugh, click on this jowling website or even try it yourself (make sure to send me the photos!). Thank you, Chelcea & Fiona, for the pictures!



2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Jon A. Owens said...

My company won't let me into the "jowlers.com" website -- it says that the content is classified as "Tasteless"...!

I like the last picture. Kropatch never looked so good. ;-)

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Christine said...

I was wondering if that was Kropatch or not... well..now I know.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home