Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Two Are Better Than One


I am excited to announce that my very good friend Lindsey (on the left) is not only coming to San Diego to visit this week but she is also engaged!

It seems like only yesterday that we were ten year-old girls having sleepovers ... time flies! **Congratulations Lindsey and Jonathan!**

I am SO thankful for lasting friendships!! What a blessing it is to spend time with someone who appreciates you, laughs with you, cries with you, loves you, and prays for you ...

Just this evening I was able to spend the evening with Robbie and Fiona. We wanted to eat at a restaurant we had never been to before so we traveled through Escondido in search of a quaint Italian eatery. We finally found a little place called "Joe's Italian Cuisine" where we enjoyed a meal of lasagna and chicken alfredo - it was delicious!
Nothing beats quality time with quality friends!

So, thank you Fiona, Robbie, Joy (on the right) and Lindsey, and the many others who have impacted my life and made me who I am today. Thank you for all the memories and for the time, love and energy you have poured into my life ... I love you!!

"Two are better than one,
because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, one will lift up his companion ...
Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:9, 10 & 12

6 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Al said...

so true jen

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Jael said...

Awww, two are better than one. I love you friend. (A.K.A my better half;)

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jael said...

O.K, so my picture thing is finally working, but that small makes my eyes look weird

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Charlotte Leanna said...

i love random trips and random restaurants with wonderful people. im excited to see what intimate relationships will be built in the next few years of my life (the context is 100% friendship) i am happy you get to spend the week with your friend, but i'll miss you "at the office"!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Jael said...

I just clicked on your pictures, and you're weird. :)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I'm hoping that by the time you finish reading the blog, you will be hungry for Italian food (cooked by a real Italian Chef like the one in the photo).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home