Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My Crow Hating Friend

My friend, Joy, hates crows. There is no reasonable explanation for her feelings . . . I could understand her anger if her eye had somehow been poked out by a crow, but fortunately it was not. She just hates them. So, I received an email from her regarding a recent crow incident which read something like this (I've added the visual for effect) . . .



"let me tell you a little story about a mouse that was chilling in the street right outside of where I work. The mouse was very fat and when we tried to get it to leave the street (so it wouldn't be an open target for predators), it could barely walk because it was so fat. We think it was pregnant. Well, one of my coworkers thought the mouse was so darn cute that he wanted to catch it and keep it, but other coworkers advised him not to. About a half hour later, somebody went out for a smoke break and looked up at the roof in thought. To her shock, she saw the remains of a large mouse being torn to shreds by a bunch of crows.
This story just goes to show that crows are evil and work for satan.
That is all."

5 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger joy said...

you are speaking falsely, my friend. I have very good reason for my deep distaste towards crows. I have been attacked 3 times over the period of my lifetime by the evil winged creatures. If you have forgotten, here is a brief recap:
1) I was 8 years old and a crow plucked hair out of my head
2) I was 16 and a crow in India diarrehia'd all over me
3) I was 18 in Monterey, CA and either a small crow or some other kamakaze black bird ran right into the back of my head

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

lies . . . all lies!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger joy said...

I think you just have some trust issues that I'll pray through with you and by the grace of God, you will work through this.

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!

Death to crows!

Good work, Joy. Keep up the vigilant effort.

Jenny, you are the funniest person in the entire world. (Secretly, I want to be that man who caught the huge fish.) I'm off to eat chickens (.com)!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Emilie said...

AHEM NIC
I believe there is SOMEONE ELSE who is ACTUALLY the FUNNIEST PERSON in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD..... AHEM... AHEM...

i think writing in all capitals accentuates my point nicely, so it seems like IM YELLING OR SOMETHING.

JENNY I ALSO THINK YOU ARE VERY FUNNY.

MUCH LOVE
ME

 

Post a Comment

<< Home