Monday, May 02, 2005

Unquenchable Love

Welcome to my blogspot! Thank you for taking the time to read. Enjoy!


After reading through some of my friends' blogs, I decided to create one of my own. The title of this blog was inspired by one of my favorite verses in Song of Solomon. It reads,

"Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it.
If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house,
it would be utterly despised." - Song of Solomon 8:7

The word unquenchable (according to Mr. Webster) means, "impossible to suppress, destroy, or terminate" - a description of Christ's love.

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger joy said...

i like that verse a whole lot as well. One of my girls from teen mania has a xanga site called "many waters" because of her love for that same verse. welcome to blogland, my friend...nice layout...looks familiar...hehehe

:o) love ya!

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good! You're a good writer. I can't wait to read more of your insights. I do think we need to improve your personal photograph. Have your people call my people and we'll set up a meeting. Ciao!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks for reading Dad! I agree, I do need a better picture - perhaps we can arrange that. However, I am amazed that I was able to figure out how to get a picture from my cell phone and onto this blog. Technology never ceases to amaze me! I love you!

- Your Hunny Bunny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home