Saturday, June 03, 2006

Woo Hoo!! A New Post


Okay ... enough about the weird family resemblance. It's time for an exciting week in review! First, Simon's fifth birthday was on the 24th
and in the picture above you can see what he did to celebrate. For your information, I did not throw him a birthday party like some owners do.
I decided that Simon is a dog ... he eats cat poop and licks his behind ... he doesn't need a birthday party.


Earlier this week, one of Robbie's friends showed up with her brand new pug. I had forgotten how small Simon once was! But, we had a lot of fun watching Simon interact with the miniature version of himself.



Jael and I got to spend a night out together this week - we saw the new X-MEN movie. Despite Jean Grey looking a little too demonic, I really enjoyed the movie. I suggest you see it in the theater.



The Interns graduated this week - CONGRATULATIONS! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at home so I will have to borrow photos from everyone else. Here is one picture I took at the after party at my house.



On Memorial Day, I headed to the beach with Robbie and some friends from church. It was SO great! I love, love, love the beach!!! Jeremy brought his kayaks ... he and David attempted to paddle their kayaks while Ashley and I rode on the back (our plan didn't work and we kept tipping over). So, Ashley and I took the kayaks out past the break while the guys swam back to shore. It was SO fun and refreshing and beautiful out on the water near the La Jolla caves. We stopped to talk for awhile and I got seasick from the rocking of the waves, so we had to head back to shore. But the best part was while I was riding a wave in, a five dollar bill floated past me - woo hoo!! FIVE BUCKS!! Now that is exciting! :) Here are some pictures from the day ...

Pastor Jerry and Tami Relaxing in the Shade


Robbie & Jeremy with Sharp Knives


The Guys - Scott, Donald and David


Robbie and Jake (Julia in the back!)


Donald Ready to Surf


Robbie and I Up Close


Jake Eating a Smore (gross!)


Scott Doing Something Weird


A Sunset Totem Pole


The Pearson's at Sunset (they are SO romantic!)

4 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

On another note, it is 92 degrees outside right now ... HOT!!!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I knew you'd appreciate that! :)

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger joy said...

aw...what a fun day! I love that God blessed you with five buckaroos...see you next week, friends!!!

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is no longer classified as "new". Another is due to fill the spot. Sorry Jenny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home