Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Emilie!


During a visit to Emilie's home this evening, I was able to capture some rare images (thank goodness I had my camera with me!).
I always thought that Emilie's friends got along well together, but my most recent pictures seem to reveal otherwise.

Shortly after taking the above picture, Allene suddenly turned to Amy and socked her in the face! I was rather shocked at Allene's behavior, but thankful to have caught it on camera …


And just before I began to walk away, Amy then took a swing right back at Allene and smacked her in the gut - check out Amy's gleeful expression - incredible! I was now both shocked AND intrigued by the women's behavior ... I stayed and waited for more action.


Thank goodness I stayed because just moments later Alisa whipped around the corner and both women gave her a solid blow to the face. Look at the terror on Alisa's face - wow! Truly a violent bunch of women.


PS: Happy 25th Birthday Emilie!!

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Jl. said...

those are the greatest pictures ive ever seen...
youre gonna have to send some of them my way...
oh i miss all of you girls soooo much

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Jael said...

Those are 3 hot mamas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home