Thursday, April 20, 2006

Flossing



I LOVE dental hygiene but unfortunately, I hate flossing ... it's not that I despise the feeling of cleanliness that's experienced when the flossing is completed, but rather it is the actual flossing process that I hate (as shown above). I cannot stand wrapping the tartar infested floss around my fingers - it is simply disgusting!

It has been my goal each year to become a regular flosser, but I just cannot get myself into the habit. I've tried flossing in the shower (psychologically, it felt more sanitary - but still not good enough) and I've tried those floss sticks that usually get stuck between my teeth ... I almost gave up because I thought there was no hope ... until this week when I discovered the FLOSSER. I believe it is a gift from God!

On another note, I just watched Super Size Me for the first time this week. Have you seen it? I really enjoyed it. The good news is that I may never have to floss again because after watching that movie I never want to eat anything ever again!

2 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

I think it might take more than the latest FLOSSER to get me to like flossing regularly. I'd rather make the face like the little girl than torture myself in the bathroom for a few extra minutes.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Charlotte Leanna said...

i like that girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home