Friday, May 30, 2008

gas costs a latte

We spend WAY too much time talking about expensive gas. It's getting old ... time for a really great solution! I paid $4.21 today & then saw gas for $4.35 at another station -- wow! I also bought my favorite latte today for $4.10 and was thinking that I should invent a car that runs on lattes. BRILLIANT!! Or maybe just on plain old coffee, which would be even cheaper. The possibilities are endless! We could have "coffeemen" (instead of milkmen) who deliver old coffee in bottles to your front door. Restaurants could sell their old coffee in gallon jugs at the end of the day. And Starbucks could build pumps in front of their stores and start selling their 30min "old" coffee instead of dumping it down the drain. This is a really good idea. Almost as good as the Gasoteria.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so crazy, it's brilliant!

Or wait, no. I meant to say that it's so crazy it's crazy. I alwaysconfuse those two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home