Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a warning & an apology

WARNING: absolutely nothing exciting happens in the 50s video below, nevertheless, I chose to share it with you because I enjoyed watching it :) I found it interesting when I originally stumbled upon it after reading some articles/ads from the 50s. But after posting it yesterday I quickly discovered (from a few anonymous sources) that you may have expected something crazy to happen and were disappointed after just watching numerous random objects from the 50s with weird music playing in the background.

I apologize if it was the source of five minutes of boredom ....the beginning of this five minute video is MUCH more exciting!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Holy crap! Wow. They're nuts.

PS - I thought the 50's clip was groovy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home