Monday, December 24, 2007

guess who found his presents?



Every year I wrap a few new squeaky toys and a couple old tennis balls for Simon and put them under the tree. He LOVES opening gifts so we pass them out to him while we are opening our gifts ... he rips them apart and shares in the joys of Christmas gift opening. But, this year he found his toys early! I wrapped one last week and put it under the tree (hidden behind some gifts) and he found it five minutes later!! He didn't open any other presents under the tree so we can't figure out how he knew which one was his. I decided to test him again so I wrapped three more last night and hid them under the tree while he was sleeping in my bed. This mornning I found him under the tree :)

3 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simon is a smarty...LOL

So we are going to meet your parents finally...

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

hooray!! I'm SO glad you are coming over for New Years! :)

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Psychic dog!! Or... the gift of discernment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home