Monday, January 22, 2007

inbox 1 ... but none!

I have had a very frustrating experience with Yahoo mail this week. When I go to the main screen of my mail page it reads "Inbox 1", however, when I open my inbox there are NO NEW EMAILS!! AHHH!! How could this happen!?! Perhaps you are thinking I am a little anal, obsessive, ridiculous, insane, unreasonable, absurd, over the top ... and perhaps I am because I really can't handle this. Nic thought it might be a "thorn in the flesh" from the Lord - but I am convinced that the Lord would never do something like this to me.

I'm thinking about writing a letter to Yahoo :)

4 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

right click on the inbox and tell it to mark all of the messages as "read"

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

thanks, but it doesn't work

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger joy said...

out of control, my friend, out of control...

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home