Monday, January 08, 2007

wal-mart

My professor recently sent out an email with a list of required books for our next class. He also listed a few websites (like amazon.com) that would have the books available. I emailed him and shared that I had had great success with Wal-Mart's online bookstore because the books are almost always less expensive than other websites, the shipping is only 97cents per book, the orders arrive quickly and items can be returned to a nearby store if necessary. He said he would pass on the information. I later received an email from him which told students about my Wal-Mart book ordering experiences. He ended the note with this (I appreciated the humor) . . . . .

PS - Life Pacific College does not necessarily endorse supporting mega conglomerates bent on world domination, but if students can save a few bucks on books, be our guest ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home