Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Top Ten Highest-Paid Actresses . . .

The Hollywood Reporter released a list of the top 10 highest-paid actresses today. Before you read the list stop and think about who you think would/should be included . . . Okay, here is the list ...

10. Jennifer Aniston --- $8 million
($8 million!?! That is incredible!! And that's not even the most!!)

9. Kirsten Dunst --- $8 to $10 million
(remember when she played an innocent little girl in Jumanji?)

8. Angelina Jolie --- $10 million

7. Charlize Theron --- $10 million

6. Halle Berry --- $14 million

5. Cameron Diaz --- $15 million
(earned $20 for Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle!!)

4. Drew Barrymore --- $15 million

3. Renee Zellweger --- $15 million

2. Reese Witherspoon --- $15 million

1. (you will have to guess)


post your guess in the comments & then click here for the answer

7 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read about this the other day. I think it used to be Julia Roberts, but now is Nicole Kidman... Now I have to find out if I was right.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nnnooooooooooo......

I tried going to the link, but it didn't work - stinkin work computers. Now I have to wait.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, Julia Roberts is a good guess, ben. what about meryl streep? or catherine zeta jones? that's probably a bad guess. i'm not very good at this...

anon

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say Julia as well...

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Jael said...

I guess Julia. I can't believe Kirsten Dunst is even on this list.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Ummmm...Paris Hilton? We all know how incredibly talented she is. She always tells us about it. ;)

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Rob said...

It has to be Nicole Kidman. Although I don't know why people like her so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home