Monday, October 30, 2006

I took an online strengths test for one of my classes today.
Below are my top five strengths (according to the test) . . .

Responsibility
People strong in the Responsibility theme take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.

Achiever
People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.

Arranger
People strong in the Arranger theme can organize, but they also have a flexibility that complements this ability. They like to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.

Harmony
People strong in the Harmony theme look for consensus. They don't enjoy conflict; rather, they seek areas of agreement.

Relator
People who are strong in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger joy said...

It's like I just looked up Jenny Conrad in the dictionary! Those were definitely accurate.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

I did that one too last year!
I can't remember all of mine, but I know my first was WOO (Winning others over) and then achiever, strategic...and maybe responsibility...I can't remember the last one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home