Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Supernanny

... it's my new favorite show. Have you seen it yet? Jo Frost (Supernanny) tames the wildest children ever seen on planet earth by teaching parents how to implement simple child raising techniques like the "naughty chair" and a daily family routine. Last Sunday afternoon was a Supernanny marathon (woo hoo!) so Joy and I watched three episodes! We watched parents attempt to discipline their children - some yelled out of anger/frustration and others just tolerated bad behavior and didn't say anything to their children.
One episode showed young boys (4 or 5 years old) that would kick, spit, bite and even swear at their parents - and the parents didn't punish them for it! But, Jo taught them how to take control and use their parental authority. If you haven't seen it yet ... you must! Monday night at 9pm. You will be shocked at the parents and their awful children (I thought children like that only existed in books!) And you may actually learn something too.

4 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger joy said...

that woman is my hero

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Leah said...

I LOVE Super Nanny. That show is awesome.

P.S. How's the sunburn?

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Leah - the sunburn is much better. I can't believe we got SO red after being out for such a short time. We will have to start wearing sunscreen to church!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Emilie said...

supernanny reminds me of me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home