Wednesday, June 13, 2007

it's been a long time

Seriously, it has been a good long while since I have written on this blog. It has been a busy (but enjoyable) couple of weeks for me ... getting ready for Route 56 Camp and I started a new class on Monday called Jesus and the Kingdom. The class is pretty intense - the text we are supposed to read is more that 700 pages (!) and it's all about the theology of the New Testament. I am enjoying this season of learning and disecting the Word - it's quite challenging.

I went to a Reeve Carney concert a few weeks ago. It was wonderful ... I will have to post the pictures when I have time.

I'm listening to Alison Krauss .... simply beautiful.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

a california bible school? or seminary? i'm curious - which one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home