Tuesday, April 24, 2007

my new friends

1. THE LORD – technically, the Lord is not a new friend of mine … He is actually like a best friend that I grew up with for years & years and now get to spend more time with than EVER before which is SO darn refreshing and fun that words can’t even describe how much I am enjoying the relationship … that kind of friend

2. ICED GRANDE HAZELNUT LATTE – not really a new friend either (although newer than The Lord) … I seek out this friend when a dependable/refreshing “pick me up” is needed during a dull day OR when I just want to sit on a bench out in the sun and read a good book … this friend is quite the book-reading companion!

3. DR. LAURA – she is one of those really intense friends that you must take in small amounts, but I find that I really appreciate her point of view/opinions and her integrity and I’m always fascinated to hear what she has to say because she often speaks the truth (I love truth!) … we spend our afternoons together and I find myself looking forward to hearing her voice

4. THE COMPANY CAR – we oftentimes spend both our mornings and afternoons together and it is during my time with the company car that I seem to pray my best prayers, hear clearly from God and get the most revelation … who wouldn’t want a friend like that!?

5. QUICKBOOKS – this is my newest friend and this friend is a challenger … the one that puts you to the test … the iron sharpening iron … and I like that in a friend because I appreciate a good old-fashioned challenge! … we have recently been spending our afternoons together and I am learning more and more about this new friend each day … I look forward to learning more tomorrow

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger joy said...

I think your company car is so special because its a dodge stratus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home