Thursday, March 01, 2007

it's a new season

Today was my first day of vacation during this transition of jobs. It was wonderful!! It really is a new season for me - naturally and spritually - and it feels good. My March is like January ... a brand new start ... an adventure ... the turning of a page ... a time to re-evaluate my life, my goals, my dreams/visions and make some strategic plans for this next (exciting!) season of life.

I have the next three weeks off. Crazy! I don't remember having time like that ... it seems so unreal. I have already created a mile-long list of things I want to accomplish. Most of them are pretty darn fun.
I am determined to have fun (I always do, but I want to have overwhelming amounts of fun in the next few weeks!).
My first day was already amazing . . .

Highlights from today: got up early to take Pastors Carl & Julia to the airport, spent time with the Lord, bought a hazelnut latte (yum!), took Simon to the dog park for a couple hours, went on a run with my iPod (listened to "Jenny, Jenny" by Little Richard, "Born to Fly" by Sara Evans and "Boogie Wonderland" by Earth, Wind and Fire ... it was powerful), did laundry while listening to Ray LaMontagne (beautiful! when he sings it feels like he is whispering the words in your ear!), watched The Ellen Show, took a nap on the couch with Simon, made a delicious salad for dinner, watched a movie with Robbie, had my computer fixed by Joy's father (aka "Miracle Man"), laughed with Joy, ate Java Chip ice cream before going to bed.

Life is beautiful.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

I'm excited for you too!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger MJ said...

sounds blissful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home